You are considering getting into Manglik Matrimony but are concerned about all the taboos that revolve around it. While most astrologers do not recommend that someone with a mangal dosha marries another who is not under the effect, the gravity of the negative factors in a manglik matrimony vary from case to case.
If you are sure you have met the person you wish to spend the rest of your life with, here some of remedies that will help you face the challenges of manglik matrimony:
- It is recommended that the person under the effect chant the Hanuman Chalisa every day.
- It is also suggested that the person Chant the Gayatri mantra 108 times every day.
- If health permits, every three months, it is recommended that you donate blood on a Tuesday.
- They say that you can reduce or cure the effects of the mangal dosha if you donate red clothes to laborers working in an industry that deals with sharp iron products.
- It is suggested that you perform the mangal sadhana on a triangular yantra while chanting a prayer to the mangal.
- Start a fast on the first Tuesday on a new month in the period of a rising moon.
- If you marriage seems to be getting delayed a lot, perform the same fast and also feed ants with white flour on the same day. This is said to have a positive effect.
- Visit the hanuman temple on a Tuesday and offer sindoor (vermilion), sweets and also light a ghee lamp.
- Get your horoscope analyzed by an astrologer and wear a red coral on his or her recommendation.
You could follow all these remedies or some of them. Each one is believed to have a positive impact on your prospects of getting married. Also, it is strongly suggested that you take proper guidance from a qualified and trusted astrologer before you start any remedy or ritual.
The most important thing is not to lose hope and have faith that you have a happy marriage waiting to happen in the near future.